Young actor Raj Tarun is desperate of success. After a series of debacles, the actor took a break and returned back to films. His next film is a Korean remake and Krishna Reddy is the director. The film is titled Iddari Lokam Okate and is produced by Dil Raju. The film will release during the end of this year. Raj Tarun signed one more film in the direction of Konda Vijay Kumar.
The film is titled Orey Bujjiga and the makers made an official announcement today. KK Radha Mohan will produce Orey Bujjiga on Sri Satya Sai Arts banner. The regular shoot commences today and will continue without breaks. Malavika Nair is the female lead and Anup Rubens is the music composer. Orey Bujjiga will hit the screens early next year.
- Pick Talk : Sensual sreemukhi
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown