Kajal Aggarwal completed 60 films in her career and is still left with several offers. The actress charged Rs 1.5 crore per film till date and she is currently busy shooting for Kamal Haasan’s Indian 2. The shoot of the film is taking place in Chennai and the film releases next year. With back to back flops, the actress is left with no offers. Kajal decided to cut down her pay to make herself available for all the filmmakers.
Kajal was keen on making her impact in Bollywood but she could not. She got knocked with an important Bollywood opportunity. Kajal will romance John Abraham in his next film titled Mumbai Saga. The actress was offered Rs 30 lakhs as remuneration and Kajal agreed to do the film. She is not in a mood to lose any opportunity and hence Kajal decided to cut down her paycheque. Kajal will join the sets of the film next month.
- Catherine Tresa Latest Stills
- Nabha Natesh Latest Stills
- Priyanka Mohan Latest Stills
- Keerthy Suresh Latest Stills
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Dia Mirza Latest Stills
- Spandana Palli inaugurates The Haat Fashion & Lifestyle Expo Photos
- Prabhas Sahoo new posters
- Siima 2019 awards curtain raiser
- Manvitha @ Siima 2019 curtain raiser