Kajal Aggarwal completed 60 films in her career and is still left with several offers. The actress charged Rs 1.5 crore per film till date and she is currently busy shooting for Kamal Haasan’s Indian 2. The shoot of the film is taking place in Chennai and the film releases next year. With back to back flops, the actress is left with no offers. Kajal decided to cut down her pay to make herself available for all the filmmakers.
Kajal was keen on making her impact in Bollywood but she could not. She got knocked with an important Bollywood opportunity. Kajal will romance John Abraham in his next film titled Mumbai Saga. The actress was offered Rs 30 lakhs as remuneration and Kajal agreed to do the film. She is not in a mood to lose any opportunity and hence Kajal decided to cut down her paycheque. Kajal will join the sets of the film next month.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani