Indian hunk Rana Daggubati is juggling between the sets of various movies. The actor wrapped up the first schedule of his next film Virata Parvam that is directed by Venu Udugula. Sai Pallavi is the leading lady in this social drama that will release next year. Rana Daggubati flew to USA for his kidney transplantation. His mother Lakshmi donated a kidney for Rana and the actor got operated recently in a top hospital in USA. With a lot of speculations going, Rana Daggubati took his twitter handle to update.
He posted a recent picture and clarified that he is extremely fine. His father Suresh Babu returned back to Hyderabad recently and Rana Daggubati will return back during the mid of September. The actor will start working for Virata Parvam from the last week of September. Along with this, Rana Daggubati is also monitoring the visual effects of his next film Hiranyakashyapa which will be directed by Gunasekhar. The film will be produced by Suresh Productions and will roll next year.
- Catherine Tresa Latest Stills
- Nabha Natesh Latest Stills
- Priyanka Mohan Latest Stills
- Keerthy Suresh Latest Stills
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Dia Mirza Latest Stills
- Spandana Palli inaugurates The Haat Fashion & Lifestyle Expo Photos
- Prabhas Sahoo new posters
- Siima 2019 awards curtain raiser
- Manvitha @ Siima 2019 curtain raiser