Ravi Teja taking no remuneration .. Three back to back disasters (Touch Chesi Chudu, Nela Ticket and Amar Akbar Anthony) left Ravi Teja shattered and his market reached an all-time low. The actor is busy with the shoot of VI Anand’s Disco Raja and the film will release during the end of this year. Ravi Teja has been struggling to get a producer on board for his next films. He has been taking Rs 10 crores as remuneration for his recent films.
With his market in trouble, Ravi Teja decided to take no remuneration for his next film Maha Samudram. RX 100 fame Ajay Bhupathi is on board for the film as director which is an action drama. Ravi Teja, Siddarth and Aditi Rao Hydari are the lead actors in Maha Samudram that will roll during the end of this year. Ravi Teja will instead share the profits for the movie post-release. Gemini Kiran is the producer and Maha Samudram will release for summer next year.
- New Posters :Tenet
- Pic Talk: Samantha stuns in a new pose for Yoga
- New Poster : Amith Sadh from Breathe Season 2
- First Look: Vishal’s Chakra
- Pic Talk : Alluring Malvika Sharma
- Pic: Shama Sikander in a Red Bikini
- Pic Talk: Ramcharan’s throwback at Haridwar
- Sujeeth and Pravallika gets Engaged
- Balakrishna’s First Roar today
- Latest clicks : Glamorous Anasuya