When Ram Charan rejected Ramayana .. Mega Producer Allu Aravind has been in talks to make the epic Ramayana on Indian celluloid. He joined hands with Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra for the big budget film which is announced recently. This periodic epic will be made on a massive budget of Rs 1500 crores. Dangal fame Nitesh Tiwari and Mom fame Ravi Udyawar will direct this visual wonder.
As per the update, Ram Charan was the first consideration for the film but the actor straightaway rejected the offer to reprise the role of Rama in the movie. The makers are now in the hunt for pan Indian actors as the film releases in all the Indian languages. Ramayana will be made in three parts and will be shot in 3D. The film releases in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil languages.
- Pic Talk : Kylie Jenner’s Hot Poses for Vogue
- Sundeep Kishan: Green India Challenge
- Announcement Poster: Colour Photo
- Latest Photos : Glamorous Anasuya
- Sanjay Dutt roars in the look of Adheera
- Devi Sri Prasad : Green India Challenge
- Bandla Ganesh: Green India Challenge
- Naga Shaurya’s stunning first look from his next
- Nithiin and Shalini ties the knot
- Pic Talk: Disha Patani’s sizzling pose