Keerthy Suresh walks out of Nag’s Bangarraju … King Nagarjuna wrapped up the shoot of his next film titled Manmadhudu 2 which is releasing on August 9th. The actor is busy with the pre-production work of Kalyan Krishna’s Bangarraju which is expected to start rolling next month. The film has been initially slated for Sankranthi release but pushed further as Nag got occupied with the shoot of Bigg Boss 3.
Keerthy Suresh has been finalized as one of the leading ladies in the film but with the shoot of Bangarraju delayed, the actress walked out of the project. Kalyan Krishna and his team will finalize the actress who can replace Keerthy Suresh soon. Bangarraju will start rolling in September and will have its release during summer next year.
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Priyanka Chopra Latest Stills
- Radhika Apte Latest Stills
- Actress Adah Sharma Latest Stills
- Actress Ashima Narwal Latest Stills
- Actress Hari Priya Latest Stills
- Actress Athulya Ravi Latest Stills
- Actress Surabhi Latest Stills
- Actress Pragya Jaiswal Latest Stills
- Actress Payal Rajput Latest Stills