Boyapati chops off the budget for NBK’s Next … Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu are all set to work together for the third time after two back to back blockbusters Simha and Legend. Boyapati Sreenu is busy working on the script and Balayya is preparing himself for his next film Ruler that will be directed by KS Ravikumar. The film will roll this month and will release during Sankranthi.
Meanwhile, Boyapati is penning the script and he will complete the pre-production work by September. The regular shoot of the film will start from October and the film releases for summer. Though Rs 70 crores was the initial budget for the project, Boyapati wants to play safe and chopped down Rs 20 crores. The film will be made on a strict budget of Rs 50 crores. A top production house is in talks to produce this project.
- Catherine Tresa Latest Stills
- Nabha Natesh Latest Stills
- Priyanka Mohan Latest Stills
- Keerthy Suresh Latest Stills
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Dia Mirza Latest Stills
- Spandana Palli inaugurates The Haat Fashion & Lifestyle Expo Photos
- Prabhas Sahoo new posters
- Siima 2019 awards curtain raiser
- Manvitha @ Siima 2019 curtain raiser