Ram Charan’s mass entertainer goes to Bollywood .. Mega Powerstar Ram Charan played the lead role in Yevadu, a mass entertainer which is directed by Vamshi Paidipally. The film raked decent revenues all over and ended up as a money spinner in Tollywood. The latest update is that the film is now all set to be made in Bollywood. Hindi director Milap Zaveri watched the film in a recent screening and decided to make the film in Hindi.
Dil Raju along with Nikkhil Advani will produce the film in Hindi. Dil Raju is currently in talks with the makers and the lead actor will be picked up initially. More details about the project will be out soon. The filmmakers are giving final touches to the script and an official announcement will be made soon. Dil Raju is also remaking F2 and Jersey in Hindi.
- Kiara Advani Stuns Everyone with her bold pose for Dabboo Ratnani Calendar
- Nikita Sharma Latest Stills
- Payal Rajput Pics From Latest Photoshoot
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Priyanka Chopra Latest Stills
- Radhika Apte Latest Stills
- Actress Adah Sharma Latest Stills
- Actress Ashima Narwal Latest Stills
- Actress Hari Priya Latest Stills
- Actress Athulya Ravi Latest Stills