Ram Charan’s mass entertainer goes to Bollywood .. Mega Powerstar Ram Charan played the lead role in Yevadu, a mass entertainer which is directed by Vamshi Paidipally. The film raked decent revenues all over and ended up as a money spinner in Tollywood. The latest update is that the film is now all set to be made in Bollywood. Hindi director Milap Zaveri watched the film in a recent screening and decided to make the film in Hindi.
Dil Raju along with Nikkhil Advani will produce the film in Hindi. Dil Raju is currently in talks with the makers and the lead actor will be picked up initially. More details about the project will be out soon. The filmmakers are giving final touches to the script and an official announcement will be made soon. Dil Raju is also remaking F2 and Jersey in Hindi.
- Catherine Tresa Latest Stills
- Nabha Natesh Latest Stills
- Priyanka Mohan Latest Stills
- Keerthy Suresh Latest Stills
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Dia Mirza Latest Stills
- Spandana Palli inaugurates The Haat Fashion & Lifestyle Expo Photos
- Prabhas Sahoo new posters
- Siima 2019 awards curtain raiser
- Manvitha @ Siima 2019 curtain raiser